Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Tofu balls with Vegan Pesto and French Shallot yogurt dip.
Preparation: 30 min | Baking: 45 min | Portions: 4
- 425 gr. of Tofu
- 1/2 Cup of Vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of Oregano
- 2 tbsp of Sage
- 1 tbsp of Shallot from HydroCulture Herbs 2
- 1/4 cup of chopped yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup of Almond Milk
- 1 cup of Panko
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of Vegan Pesto (Herbs2) from Hydro Culture
- 150 gr. of dairy free yogurt
- In a food processor, combine the Tofu, vegan cream cheese, oregano, sage, Hydro Culture Herbs 2 French shallots, chopped yellow bell pepper and almond milk.
- Once completed, place the resulting paste in a bowl and mix with 1 cup of Panko, a pinch of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Make balls and cook in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes.
- For the dip, mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 150 gr. of dairy-free yogurt and a pinch of salt and pepper.