Sunflower sprouts are new to the market and haven’t become recognized as part of a daily menu.
They are becoming popular in many different wrap recipes, as a garnish for a traditional dish, or to be added to drinks. Whatever their use, sunflower sprouts have a remarkable taste.
They make any ordinary dish a tasty treat!
Sprouts have a great many health benefits. Here are some examples:
- They are low in calories and high in nutritional value, which makes them interesting and ideal for a healthy weight loss program and a healthy daily diet.
- Sunflower sprouts contain a good amount of vitamin C. They are therefore good antioxidants.
- Sunflower sprouts are high in vitamin E, which, in synergy with vitamin C, helps reduce blood pressure, increase the elasticity of arteries and prevent heart disease.
- They are rich in vitamin B, which helps protect against cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis and depression.
- They are high in vitamin A. Vitamin A helps keep eyes healthy and protects against diabetes.
- They are a great source of iron!
Where to find us ?