Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Preparation: 10 min | Baking: 5 min | Portions: 2
- 1 cup lettuce of your choice
- 185g of Oriental bean sprouts
- ¼ cup carrots, cut into rounds
- ¼ cup snow peas, cut into thirds
- 1 orange, cut up
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced into rounds
- 8 oz cooked shrimp
- 1 green onion
- 1 cup mushrooms
- ½ cup Pousse Vert Sunflower sprouts
- ½ cup chopped nuts of your choice
- 1 teaspoon spicy mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook shrimp and set aside.
- Sauté green onions and mushrooms over low heat until golden-brown. Set aside.
- Mix all salad dressing ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
- Mix all salad ingredients in a salad bowl, including green onions, mushrooms and shrimp.
- Add dressing to the salad and mix well. Serve in two bowls.