Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Salmon Teriyaki with Vegetables
Preparation: 10 min | Baking: 20 min | Portions: 4
- 1½ tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1½ tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup watercress
- 185g Oriental bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Prepare four rectangles of aluminum foil, 25 x 30 cm. In a bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, oil and rice vinegar.
- Place one salmon fillet on each piece of foil. Garnish with pepper slices and drizzle two teaspoons of the sauce mixture. Create papillotes by folding the long sides of the foil rectangles and twisting the ends to seal them shut. Place on a cooking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for about 15-20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Place spinach, watercress leaves, celery and bean sprouts on serving plates. Add dried cranberries and peanuts.
- Open the papillotes and transfer the salmon and peppers to the plates. Drizzle with the leftover papillote liquid. Serve.