Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Penne Pasta salad with Italian Herbs
Preparation: 20 min | Baking: 20 min | Portions: 4
- 250 gr. of Penne Pasta
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Hydro Culture Herbs2 Italian mix
- 1 cup of fresh parsley
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup of sundried tomatoes
- Cook 250gr. of penne pasta until they are Al Dente. Let cool to room temperature.
- Finely chop 3 cloves of garlic. Combine garlic, 1/2 cup olive oil and 1/4 cup Hydro Culture Italian Herbs2 in a bowl.
- Roughly chop 1 cup of parsley, 1 cup of basil leaves and 1 cup of sundried tomatoes.
- Mix with the pasta.