Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Orecchiette pasta, rapini and sausages with Italian Bouquet
Preparation: 10 min | Baking: 60 min | Portions: 4
- Orecchiette pasta (500 gr)
- 3 italian sausages
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of the Hydro Culture Italian Mix
- Boil the pasta until it is Al Dente. Remove from water and set aside. Follow the same procedure for the rapini. Do not add salt at this point.
- Remove the meat from the 3 Italian sausages and fry in a frying pan with 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Once the sausages are cooked, add 2 cloves of minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1/4 cup of olive oil and 1/4 cup of Hydro Culture Italian Herbs 2. Add the mixture and all the other ingredients to the pan and mix well. (Parmesan cheese can be added).