Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Kale Salad with French Shallot Dressing
Preparation: 15 min | Portions: 4
- 1 Granny Smith apple cut in julienne
- 1 cup carrots cut in julienne
- 1 bunch of kale separated from the stem
- 3 medium beets marinated and julienned
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
For the dressing :
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 3 tbsp. Hydro Culture Herbs2 Shallots
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Place all the ingredients for the salad in a serving bowl: apple, carrots, kale, beets, red onion and walnuts.
- Mix all dressing ingredients well in a separate bowl. Add dressing to salad. Mix and serve!