Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Lentil Soup with Salted Herbs
Preparation: 20 min | Baking: 30 min | Portions: 4
- 1/2 bulb of aniseed
- 1 potato
- 1/2 onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups of lentils
- 3 tbsp. of Hydro Culture Salted Herbs (Herbs2)
- 1 fennel
- Cut 1/2 aniseed bulb, 1 potato, 1/2 onion and 2 medium carrots into cubes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water, 4 cups of chicken broth, 1 1/2 cups of lentils, 3 tbsp. of Hydro Culture Savoury Herbs2 and cook until lentils are tender.
- Before serving, cut the top shoots of a fennel and sprinkle over the soup.