Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Asian Blend Seasoned Stir-Fry
Preparation: 30 min | Baking: 60 min | Portions: 4
- 7 gr. rice noodles
- olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of Hydro Culture Asian Blend (Herbs2)
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 7 oz. thinly sliced beef
- carrots, julienned
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 1/2 cups Chinese cabbage
- 1 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Hydro Culture Asian Blend (Herbs2)
- 1 cup of Hydro Culture Chop Suey
- Soak 7 gr. rice noodles in a bowl of water.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp. of Hydro Culture Asian Herbs2, 1/2 tsp. of ginger and 1/2 tsp. of minced garlic.
- Cook 7 oz. of thinly sliced beef in the pan.
- Remove beef from pan when cooked. Add a little olive oil and sauté julienned carrots for 3 minutes.
- Add 3 sliced shallots, 1 cup of snow peas, 1 1/2 cups of Chinese cabbage, 1 1/2 tbsp. of soy sauce and 1 tbsp. of Hydro Culture Asian Blend (Herbs2).
- Then add the noodles, cooked meat and 1 cup of Chop Suey, and fry while stirring for 3 minutes.