Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Grilled vegetables with Italian Mix Dressing
Preparation: 20 min | Baking: 15 min | Portions: 6
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of the Italian Mix 2 from Hydro Culture
- 1 spanish onion
- 1 large Eggplant
- 3 zucchinis
- 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh basil
- Fresh sage
- For the dressing, mix 1/2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup Italian Bouquet 2 of Hydro Culture.
- Cut the vegetables into julienne strips and grill in a pan.
- Remove from heat and add the dressing to the vegetables. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley, fresh chopped basil and fresh chopped sage. Mix everything together and enjoy!