Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Grilled octopus salad with Italian vinaigrette
Preparation: 20 min | Baking: 65 min | Portions: 4
- 1 octopus (approx. 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 cups of arugula (Arugula)
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 tsp. Hydro Culture Italian Herbs 2
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- To start, boil the octopus for 45 minutes (for 1 1/2 pounds).
- Grill the octopus on the BBQ.
- In a bowl, mix 3 cups of arugula, 2 stalks of julienned celery, 1 cup of cherry tomatoes and 1/2 small red onion, finely cut.
- In another bowl, prepare dressing by mixing 2 tsp. Hydro Culture Italian Herbs 2 Bouquet, 1/4 cup olive oil and 1 tbsp. lemon juice.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and add the chopped octopus.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.