Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Fish tacos with french shallot sauce
Preparation: 30 min | Baking: 50 min | Portions: 4
- 600 gr. of cod
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 3 tbsp. Hydro Culture French Shallot (Herbs2)
- Cut 600 gr. of cod into pieces of appropriate size for the tortillas you will be using.
- In a bowl, beat 1 egg with 2 tbsp. milk.
- Pour 1 cup of breadcrumbs into a bowl.
- Bread the cod pieces from the liquid bowl into the breadcrumb bowl.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Place cod pieces in warmed tortillas and top with coleslaw and avocado slices.
- To prepare sauce, mix 1 cup of yogurt with 3 tbsp. of Hydro Culture French Shallot (Herbs2).
- Generously cover tacos with sauce.