Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Preparation: 10 min | Portions: 4
- 1 cup (250 ml) orange and ginger sauce (suggestion: VH)
- 1 and 1/4 freshly pressed lime
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- ¼ cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 4 cup (1L) Chinese cabbage,finely chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 red pear, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 ml) fry noodles
- 370 g Oriental Bean Sprouts
- In a large bowl, mix the sauce and the oil.
- Incorporate the sauce with the cabbage, carrots, green onion and pear. Let rest for 20 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of fry noodles.