Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Chicken drumsticks marinated in Salted Herbs
Preparation: 20 min | Baking: 30 min | Portions: 4
- 1/3 cup of olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Salted Herbs
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh green onions
- 2 tbsp of olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp of Salted herbs
- 6 to 10 chicken drumsticks
- To start, prepare the marinade by mixing 1/3 cup of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of salted herbs and 1/2 cup of finely sliced shallots.
- Let the chicken drumsticks rest in the marinade for 3 hours before grilling on the BBQ.
- Grill the asparagus and cover with the vinaigrette composed of 2 tbsp. of olive oil, 2 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar and 2 tsp. of salted herbs.