Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Chicken Breasts with Kalamata Olives and French Shallot Vinaigrette
Preparation: 20 min | Baking: 60 min | Portions: 3
- 1/4 cup Hydro Culture French Shallot (Herbs2)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of Kalamata olives
- Chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup capers
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- To make the dressing, mix 1/4 cup Hydro Culture French Shallot with 1/4 cup olive oil.
- Remove pits from Kalamata olives.
- In an ovenproof dish, place the chicken and add the pitted olives, 1/2 cup of capers and 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Coat everything with the dressing and bake at 350 for 1 hour.