Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Preparation: 15 min | Baking: 15 min | Portions: 4
- ½ teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 box (227 g) white mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 6 eggs
- 4 tortillas of 10 inches diameters
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 185 g Oriental bean sprouts
- In a oiled pan, on medium heat, cook the garlic for around 3 minutes, add the mushrooms and the garlic salt. Cook until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add the eggs and mix them up. Cook until the eggs are scrambled.
- Transfer a quarter of the mix eggs and mushrooms on each tortillas. Add cheese, tomatoes and a quarter of the bean sprouts. Roll and serve.