Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Steak & co.
Preparation: 15 min | Baking: 15 min | Portions: 4
- ¼ lb flank steak, cooked and thinly sliced
- 200 g rice noodles
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- ⅓ cup store-bought General Tao sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced diagonally
- 370g Oriental bean sprouts
- 50g snow peas sprouts Pousse Vert
- Prepare rice noodles following package directions, omitting salt and oil, if suggested. Two minutes before the end of cooking time, add broccoli, peppers and red onion to the boiling water.
- Continue to cook for two minutes or until vegetables are tender and crunchy. Drain and place mixture in a large bowl. Add beef, General Tao sauce and sesame seeds. Mix well.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve immediately.