Photo credit: Annie Archambault
Chinese Macaroni with Bean Sprouts
Preparation: 10 min | Baking: 15 min | Portions: 4
- 16 oz fondue-cut beef
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups macaroni, uncooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 370g Oriental bean sprouts
- ½ teaspoon margarine
- Soy sauce to taste
- In a saucepan, prepare onion soup following packet instructions. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and add bean sprouts. Cook for eight minutes, covered.
- Cook macaroni in another saucepan and drain.
- Sauté beef in margarine. Cut cooked beef into small pieces.
- Brown onion and pepper in the frying pan. Add onion and pepper to cooked macaroni.
- Add beef, and onion soup with bean sprouts to the macaroni. Mix well. Add soy sauce to taste.